Return on Investment & Return on Environment Analyses and Report
When considering the economics of on-site or local composting of food, one way to assess and evaluate the matter is to ask, “What does it cost to purchase a FOR Solutions composting system?” We believe the more important question to ask is, “What will it cost to continue your current practice and to continue to incur your costs over time?” FOR Solutions offers a complementary Return on Investment-Return on Environment Analyses and Report to help you answer these pivotal questions.
To create a report, we need to know:
• The amount of recoverable food generated per day
• The number of days per week that the recoverable food is generated
• Current disposal method (e.g., transported to a landfill, incinerator, composting facility, etc.)
• Cost of current disposal method (including hauling and tipping fees)
• Distance to the current disposal method.
Once we have this information, it typically requires us no more than two days to deliver electronically a PDF file of the report.
To determine the answer to the question “What will it cost to purchase a FOR Solutions composting system?” requires knowing what size system is appropriate. This requires knowing the answers to the first, second, and fourth bullet points above. The third and fifth bullet points are used to determine the ROE.
If you would like an ROI-ROE report so you will have an answer to the question, “What will it cost to continue your current practice and to continue to incur your costs over time?”, please complete the form below.